• Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
• Full-grain Chinook leather lining
• Genuine Shearling tongue lining
• Hand-rolled collar
• HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
• Ankle Closure System (ACS)
• Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell! Color customization available with ColorLab upgrade.
If not in stock with the manufacturer, please allow 6-8 weeks for this boot to be built.
"The 495 is a great, high quality leather boot for roller derby and perfectly made for skaters with narrow feet! These boots feel stiff at first but break in and form to your foot over time. The outer right counter is reinforced and heat moldable to withstand years and years of crossovers. Hands down my favorite part about this skate is the heel lock! I've got narrow heels and would be completely lost without the heel locks." -Bella