Shipping & Returns / Holds & Deposits
- Most orders ship within 3 business days or less.
- Orders placed Friday (after 3pm) through Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
- If your item is out of stock or backordered you will be notified within 48 hours of placing the order.
- If you order the incorrect size/item, you are responsible for return shipping to return or exchange. If an error was made on our part, return shipping will be covered by Five Stride.
- Lost or missing shipments must be reported within 14 days of the estimated delivery date set by the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, etc).
In-Store Pick Up Policy:
- If you choose in store pick up, please wait for an email confirming your order is ready to pick up before coming to the shop.
- Signature & Photo ID matching the order name is required at pick up.
- Items will be held for 30 days. After 30 days, with no contact from the customer, orders will be cancelled & refunded & items will be returned to stock.
- Unused stock items can be returned for a full refund within 2 weeks. After 2 weeks in store credit will be given. No returns will be honored after one month.
- Please contact us right away if you would like to return/exchange your purchase. Do not return items before hearing from us.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees to return/exchange items.
- A restocking fee will be charged on non stock items.
- No returns on custom mounted skates.
- No returns on custom color or custom made skates.
- Product must be in new, unused condition and be returned in the original packaging with all components. Yes it's ok to try your skates on in your living room. No you can't take the skates for a test ride and decide you don't like them.
- Items that have clearly been used will be returned to the customer and no refund/exchange will be made.
In-Store Hold & Deposit Policy:
- We offer a 24hr hold for unpaid items. After one day, unpaid items will be returned to stock. To hold items for longer than 24hrs, or to begin a new order, a refundable 50% deposit is required.
- After 1 month (30 days) with no contact from customer, stock items are returned to inventory & non-stock items are returned to the manufacturer. (Manufacturer returns incur a 15% restocking fee.)
- At 3 months with no contact from the customer, an automatic refund will be issued. At this point, custom boots/skates are added to inventory for sale.
- After 6 months with no contact, no refunds will be given & deposits are considered abandoned.
- Regardless of timeline, no refunds will be given on custom boots or customized setups unless they are re-sold. This includes:
- Customized boots (inc. Riedell ColorLab, Riedell boots with modifications, Riedell Full Custom, and Bont Semi-Custom boots)
- Customized mounts (inc. boot/plate sizing or plate placement outside of our recommendation)
- Mounted non-stock boots
DISCLAIMER: Order placed by resellers will automatically be cancelled.