Riedell 3200 ColorLab, Boot Only
• Hand-sorted full grain leather upper
• Perforated Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment
• Contoured collar and tongue with premium foam
• ForeFlex design enhances fit and flex for small toe and ball area of boot
• Lightweight cork heels provide shock absorption and secure anchors for plate mounting
• Extra firm quarters offer support for advanced dance moves
• Included ColorLab® customization
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
This boot is made to order! Please allow 6-8 weeks for these to be built with your custom colors. Customization form available for download here.
"A local favorite at Five Stride in Brooklyn, a lot of dance skaters move to this boot when they want to finally invest in that *forever* pair of really nice boots. These boots are made to order using ColorLab, so getting them without picking out some custom colors would be foolish and most skaters can't pass up the opportunity to customize these, even just a little. Keep in mind, this boot is SUPER padded so should feel extra snug at first, and loosen up a little over time. These boots are also some of the stiffest roller boots available, perfect for figure and dance skaters who are jumping or wanting extra support." - Mack
Sign up for restock notifications